Thursday, July 19, 2007

Meeting Birth Mother Tomorrow

I don't know what to think right now. I can barely concentrate on anything. It just hit me that in 10 hours I will be meeting my birth mother. Even with this project in mind, I never thought that I would be here right now in Korea about to meet her. I don't know what to expect but I feel as though I am ready for anything. I don't regret anything that I've done and especially not during this journey. As one section of the journey ends, another is about to open. I still don't think that I am comprehending the magnitude of this monumental occasion. I'm filled with excitement and both happiness and sadness. I'm hoping that my birthmother will shed light on my past and about her history as well as my birthfather and sister.

Bottom line: I'm happy to be here and am incredibly grateful to everyone who has made this journey possible!!!

Wish me luck...

- Jason