Friday, July 20, 2007

False Alarm

Today I was suppose to meet my birth mother but was cancelled last minute. She was not feeling well and went to the hospital. I think she is doing well but is clearly taking it hard. We rescheduled to meet next tuesday which is great but is definitely dissapointing that I didn't meet her considering that nearly 12 hours ago we would have met.

At first I was upset to hear this news but I feel okay about it now and understand that she has other things going on in her life and that she is going through a lot of emotions as well. I respect her privacy and just hope that she is taking care of herself and her newly born boy / my half brother. I want to meet her but of course only if this is what she wants to. I'm feeling every emotion about meeting my birth mother but am mainly excited.

Everything in Korea is going great! I could not be happier about the production aspect of the documentary,

Instead of my meeting with my birth mother, we went to a Korean middle school which was amazing to say the least. I have never experienced anything like it. I felt like a psuedo celebrity. I will post more about this later...

- Jason

No comments: