Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Wol Mi Do

We met Jason's birth mother for the second time yesterday. It was such a surreal experience. And so different because we weren't within an office space like the first time. It was much more personal, and for me it was just like hanging out with my boyfriend's birth mother for a day. I won't describe all that I felt because it was just so much that happened, but anyways the film will show that.

The longer I have been here, the more seriously I think about living in Korea for a year or so to study the language and get a part time job. I haven't even brought it up to my parents yet, but they'll be visiting Korea in a few days, so I'll tell them then. But it's always been kind of a touchy subject, for certain reasons, so we'll see..

And I apologize if I haven't been responsive to facebook messages or emails, I have read them all and it makes me so happy to know that all of you are reading this and thinking of us. It gives us the determination and will to make this documentary the best it can be, and encourages us to continue to update the blog, website, and photo album - which I did upload new photos to, but I messed up and uploaded it under another username. Does anyone know if it's possible to copy entire albums from one username to another? I would just re-upload it again, but it took me like an hour last time to look through all the photos between myself, AJ and Matt. But I welcome any suggestions, if not I will be updating it anyways but it is hard to find time.

Also check this out, another fellow blogger found our blog and wrote about our documentary -
Click Here


Photo of the day

Jason and I at the SuWon Fortress Palace

Best,

Mikyung

No comments: